1. Schedule a Visitation/Admissions Day. To personalize the process, we invite prospective students and their families to schedule a time to visit our school. During this visit, your student will get the opportunity to see their prospective class and meet their teacher. This also allows our staff to get to know your child and answer any questions that you may have about our school.
2. Complete Online Application. Submit a completed application along with the $300 Registration fee.
- Interview. New students must schedule an interview with the Principal.
- Copy of all academic records
- Submit 2 completed Recommendation forms (grades 6-8)*
*1 Reference should be from a former teacher or school Principal/Administrator
3. Admissions Review. Once the application and other appropriate documents have been submitted, the Admissions Committee will review them and inform you of your student’s admission status.
4. Complete Online Enrollment Packet. If admission is approved, then online enrollment and the following must be received by Southwest Adventist Junior Academy prior to entry into the classroom:
- Current Immunization Record and Physical Examination
- Birth Certificate/Social Security Number
- Payment of first month’s tuition & registration fees must be received
***Before any student transfers from another Seventh-day Adventist school, financial clearance must be obtained from that school. For returning students, any outstanding balances from the previous school year must be Paid in Full/Signed Payment Plan Agreement (on file in the Office).
Southwest Adventist Junior Academy admits students without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletics or any other school-administered program.