This process is for parents of returning students only. New students must first complete the admissions process by visiting Southwest Adventist Junior Academy’s Online Application page.
The online re-enrollment process is completed by accessing ParentsWeb through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the “Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login” further down this page.
To start the re-enrollment process:
- Go to the ParentsWeb login page.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
SWAJA’s Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your child. The entire process should take 15 minutes to complete. However, you may begin the process, save your entries and return to complete it.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Be certain to print, complete, mail or bring these forms into the office as well. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
Do not use this process if you have a ParentsWeb login. If you have forgotten your password then use the forgot password link on the ParentsWeb login screen.
- Please go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter SW-SDA in the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.
*If you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact Mr. Ramsarran via phone 214-948-1666 or email email@example.com.